All events are free and open to the public. New visitors welcome! Sunday programs run from 2 to 4 pm, refreshments served. Donations accepted but never required. Street parking in the immediate area is free on Sundays and weekday evenings. We are located half a block from a Charles St. Circulator stop. Library Nights are from 6-8 pm.
– Sunday, October 4th: Spoonbending – Anyone Can Do It! with Carole J. Pressnall, MFA. It is not about magic or brute strength. It is about group energy, believing in yourself and in what is invisible. Mind over matter. Materials provided
– Wednesday, October 7th: Library Night with Aj Hyde. All can browse our extensive esoteric library, and engage is quiet conversation. Members have borrowing privileges. For questions, email Aj at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sunday, October 11th: No program on holiday weekend
– Wednesday, October 14th: Library Night
– Sunday, October 18: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and L. Frank Baum with Aj Hyde. Did you know that Baum was a Theosophist? Have you read this fascinating short novel? Or just seen the 1939 movie? Or the stage versions? Whatever your exposure to The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, come find out the “more” behind the tale. First in our new bi-monthly program series, “Theosophy in Literature and the Visual Arts”
“Subscribe” at the bottom of our website Homepage to receive new postings directly in your email account.