You can download or print the new schedule from our website. All events are free and open to all. Sunday highlights, 1-3 pm, include:
- two talks by the visiting Theosophist from India, Mr. U. S. Pandey. He will speak on May 14th on “Ageless Wisdom”, and on June 4th on “Yoga Sutras” by Pantanjali
- “Hands on Healing, Part II” by Carole J. Pressnall, M.F.A., June 25th
- “The Empath’s Survival Guide by Judith Orloff, MD”, a talk on the book by Ann Ford, June 18th
- the movie Avatar – view and discuss it at the latest in our Theosophy at the Movies series, May 21st
- Open Discussions on May 7th and June 11th
Library Nights continue on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, from 6-8 pm: May 3rd and 17th; June 7th and 21st. Many thanks to our volunteers – the speakers at our Sunday programs, and the dedicated pair who open up our lodge’s esoteric library for discussions and browsing.