Greetings and good wishes for 2018! Our bi-monthly schedule is now available to view, download and print.
- 1/21, 1-3 pm – Clairvoyance and ESP: Connecting to the Spirits, a talk on DVD by Robyn Finseth from the Theosophical Society in America (TSA), discussion to follow. Well-illustrated
- 2/11, 1-3:30 pm – Lecture and Exhibit at the Walters Art Museum on Art of the Americas. (Meet at the lodge first at 1 pm.) Demonstrates how diverse cultures ( including the Wari and Nasca of Peru, the Olmec of Mexico, the Jama-Coaque of Equador) express spiritual values in their decorations on figures and vessels. No cost to attend
- 1/28 and 2/25, 1-3 pm – What Blavatsky Wrote About Egypt, Parts I and II. Her esoteric interpretations of Egypt’s place in the evolution of humanity, its myths and initiation rites, and its role in the ancient world. Continuation of our once-a-month series on Egypt in 2017-2018
- Library Nights continue on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 6-8 pm with the exception of Jan 3rd
- Open discussions on 1/7, 2/4 and 3/4
- Lodge closed for holiday weekends on 1/14 and 2/18